All new students must present the following documentation:
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- School certificate of immunization (Form #3231)
- Eye, Ear and dental certificate (Form #3300 EED)
According to Georgia law, both forms 3300 and 3231 must be on file when school starts. If forms are not in the permanent record folder, the student will not be permitted in class.
- Georgia law requires that rising sixth graders present documented proof of a second MMR.
- Children born after 1992 must have completed the
- Hepatitis B series.
- The last DPT and polio immunizations must have been given after a child is four (4) years old.
- In addition, new Catholic students must also have:
- Baptismal certificate (unless baptized at
- Blessed Sacrament)
- Other sacramental certificates, if applicable
- Parish participation card
Parents of new students are responsible for making the school aware of any special needs the child may have.